Now that I got my Porada Por Bis 2, I won’t (shouldn’t) be looking at any more clothes stands… but for the longest time, I’ve had a unexplanable liking for clothes stands / coat racks. Think most people don’t pay much attention to clothes stands most of the time right? I also don’t understand why I like to look at clothes stands…
Anyway, before I move on, here’s a ‘commerative’ blog post on some designs that’ve caught my eye. There have been many more, but too hard to search for all of them. 😛
1. Hansgrohe Axor Massaud Towel Holder, Freestanding – chromed and gleaming, it’s a beauty in real life… and absolutely out of reach price wise… it’s actually my #1 fav.
2. Porada Clip Valet Stand, chrome by E. Mapelli & P. Passarino – simple and functional.
3. Cattelan Italia Pino Wall Coat Hooks by Studio Kronos – like branches growing out of the walls
4. Arketipo Eda Coat Stand by Nendo – like hanging clothes off a vase
Ok, it’s not just about the branded and expensive stuff… if I hadn’t seen the offer for the Porada stand, I would probably have gotten this:
5. Muji’s Beech Coat Tree Large – you can also get various accessories for it. One of the few household stuff available in Singapore (I think I saw more stuff in Muji Japan when I was there).