According to the ads I read, there are only 15 such units in Singapore. At 2,034 sq feet/189 sqm, this is definitely larger than your average sized HDB flat.
Thought the floor plan is interesting enough to share. It comes with the living, dining, kitchen, bedroom, service balcony, open terrace and small under stairs store on the 1st floor. On the 2nd floor, it comes with 2 bedrooms and 2 toilets, although the layout is flexible enough to convert the huge open space to another bedroom if needed (or a nice and airy study/play/TV area).
Here are the other rare (and large) HDB floor plans that I would like to see, purely out of curiosity… :
- Strathmore’s jumbo units – 2066 sqft / 192 sqm (only 4 units)
- Choa Chu Kang’s executive maisonettes with sky terrace – 1,959 sqft / 182 sqm (16 units)
- Bishan’s famous sky terrace units – 1,754 sqft / 163 sqm (50 units?)
- Hougang’s loft units with attics – 1916 sqft /178 sqm (? units?)
- Spottiswoode Park’s penthouses – maisonettes (2550sqft / 230sqm) & apartments (2626 sqft) (? units?)
If you have the floor plans, or is a lucky owner of a unit, pls drop me a PM if you don’t mind sharing your floor plan.
Other posts you may be interested in:
- 7 reasons why Mei Ling Street is a great place to live in
- Most expensive executive flats in Singapore?
- How much would you pay for a HDB?
- Pasir Ris HDB maisonettes with sky terraces
- Why an Executive Maisonette?