Do you read my blog when you are on the train, bus or simply while waiting? If yes, and if you are using a iPhone, you can now access my posts via the NewsLoop app. [Sorry Android users, the Android version is still in development…] =P
NewsLoop app offers articles from more than 230 local and international media sources and blogs in 26 categories (including Home & Decor). Latest news from international sources such as Reuters, Bloomberg, BBC and ESPN are available through the app. You can also browse through local favourites such as TODAY, The Online Citizen, Channel NewsAsia, publichouse.sg, ieat.ishoot.ipost, Chubby Hubby, CNet Asia, Techgoondu, Tech65, Lady Iron Chef and yours truly blog of course. Best part is that it’s fully customisable, so you can choose which categories you want to access, as well which sources/sites you want the app to draw the news from.
Interested? Download now! It’s FREE lar. 😉
More on the app:
· NewsLoop is optimised for the iPhone 5 to offer a superb news reading experience on the go.
· Current users of NewsLoop can access their personalised NewsLoop profile on both their iPhone and their iPad. This means that the smart app, which has learnt your news preferences over time, can continue to recommend articles that appeal to you!
· Apart from continuing to provide articles in a fresh and easy-to-read magazine-style format, the app has also been updated to allow readers to preview the latest headlines in Hot Topics before deciding if they want to read the detailed story.
· Readers no longer have to scan through long lists of posts and click on link after link. Instead, they can enjoy quick access to all stories and images with a few swipes, making it simpler and more entertaining than ever to discover, view and share content.
· The app now enables users to add news feeds and timelines from LinkedIn and Tumblr in addition to Facebook and Twitter. This gives readers more options to share articles either via email, social networks or SMSes.