This blog may contain advertising and may have contextual affiliate marketing links, meaning I may get commission on sales of those products or services I write about. However, the content of posts are never influenced by advertisers or an affiliate partnership, nor are posts written for the sole purpose of promoting a product.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by emrenoblog/amodularlife, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Your emrenoblog Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Automattic may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause emrenoblog/amodularlife liability. You must immediately notify emrenoblog/amodularlife of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. emrenoblog/amodularlife will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors.If you comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, not libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; and
- your comment is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your commenter name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own.
By submitting Content to emrenoblog/amodularlife for inclusion on the Website, you grant emrenoblog/amodularlife a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your content. If you delete Content, emrenoblog/ amodularlife will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, emrenoblog/amodularlife has the right (though not the obligation) to, in emrenoblog/amodularlife’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in emrenoblog/amodularlife’s reasonable opinion, violates any emrenoblog/amodularlife policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in emrenoblog/amodularlife’s sole discretion.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. emrenoblog/amodularlife has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, emrenoblog/amodularlife does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. emrenoblog/amodularlife disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which emrenoblog.wordpress.com links, and that link to emrenoblog.wordpress.com. emrenoblog/amodularlife does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a website or webpage, amodularlife does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. emrenoblog/amodularlife disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of the websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement. As emrenoblog/amodularlife asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by WordPress.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify amodularlife at firstname.lastname@example.org. emrenoblog/amodularlife will respond to all such notices within 14 days, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of emrenoblog/amodularlife or others, emrenoblog/amodularlife may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website.
- Intellectual Property.This Agreement does not transfer from emrenoblog/amodularlife to you any emrenoblog/amodularlife or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with emrenoblog/amodularlife.
- emrenoblog, amodularlife, amodularlife.wordpress.com, emrenoblog.wordpress.com, the amodularlife & emrenoblog logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with emrenoblog.wordpress.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of emrenoblog/amodularlife. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any emrenoblog, amodularlife or third-party trademarks.
- Original Content on this Website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Changes. emrenoblog/amodularlife reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Automattic may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. emrenoblog/amodularlife may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your amodularlife.wordpress.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. emrenoblog/amodularlife can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Amodularlife and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither emrenoblog/amodularlife nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will emrenoblog/amodularlife, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. emrenoblog/amodularlife shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless emrenoblog/amodularlife, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between emrenoblog/amodularlife and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by the posting by emrenoblog/amodularlife of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of Singapore, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the court located in Singapore. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Arbitration Act and applicable Singapore laws in a Singapore-based arbitration centre located in Singapore, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; amodularlife may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Like most website operators, emrenoblog/amodularlife collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. emrenoblog/amodularlife’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how amodularlife’s visitors use its website. From time to time, emrenoblog/amodularlife may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
emrenoblog/amodularlife also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on WordPress.com blogs. Automattic only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to emrenoblog/amodularlife’s website choose to interact with emrenoblog/amodularlife in ways that require emrenoblog/amodularlife to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that emrenoblog/amodularlife gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. In each case, emrenoblog/amodularlife collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with amodularlife. emrenoblog/amodularlife does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
emrenoblog/amodularlife may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, emrenoblog/amodularlife may monitor the most popular posts on the emrenoblog.wordpress.com site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. emrenoblog/amodularlife may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, emrenoblog/amodularlife does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
emrenoblog/amodularlife discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on emrenoblog/amodularlife’s behalf or to provide services available at emrenoblog/amodularlife’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using emrenoblog/amodularlife’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. emrenoblog/amodularlife will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, emrenoblog/amodularlife discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena or court order, or when amodularlife believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of emrenoblog/amodularlife, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an emrenoblog website and have supplied your email address, Automattic may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with emrenoblog and its products. If you send us a request (for example via a email at email@example.com or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. emrenoblog/amodularlife takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Comments and other content submitted to the Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.